Position: Assistant Manager, Human Resource & Administration
To provide support to human resources and administration functions, including talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation, benefits, training and facilities, assets and inventory management.
- Formulate, coordinate and implement human resources and talent management programs.
- Facilities management.
- Develop professionally written policies and procedure proposals that clearly articulate the Fund’s value proposition.
- Office supplies stock, assets and inventory management.
- Regular reports on expenses and respective office budgets.
1. Actively participates in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
2. Manages employee compensation and benefits.
3. Coordinates and manages learning and development processes and procedures.
4. Carries out staff sensitization and counseling on various employee and administrative related issues.
5. Collates, maintains and updates all requisite human resources records.
6. Produces human resource analytics reports to guide management decisions.
7. Coordinates, designs and carries out internal and external surveys.
8. Assists in performance management processes.
9. Proposes policies and procedures that are best in class to drive retention of high performing talent and ensure employee satisfaction.
10. Supports the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
11. Monitors and maintains office equipment and inventory supplies. orders replacement supplies as needed.
12. Oversees a filing system for important and confidential Fund documents.
13. Ensures that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.
14. Analyzes internal processes and recommends and implements procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
15. Plans and administers budgets for contracts, equipment, and supplies.
16. Performs other work-related duties as assigned, within your scope of practice.