Position: Assistant Manager, Communications
To develop and implement communications related policies, strategies, guidelines and procedures while maintaining a favorable public image for the Fund.
- Maintain and update the Fund website and social media platforms on a regular basis.
- Work with Fund management to develop communications messages to increase public awareness.
- Formulate and implement a strategy for the Fund becoming more visible.
- Develop professionally written policy and procedure proposals that clearly articulate the Fund’s value proposition.
1. Establishes or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of the community, consumer, employee, or public interest groups.
2. Confers with other managers to identify trends or key group interests or concerns or to provide advice on business decisions.
3. Proactively builds and manages appropriate internal communication channels, including internal bulletins and magazines.
4. Consults with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional and educational campaigns.
5. Manages communications related processes, strategies and guidelines.
6. Ensures comprehensive media monitoring to gauge public and stakeholder assessment of the Fund’s mandate and the general environment of operation.
7. Responds to requests for information from the media or designate an appropriate spokesperson or information source.
8. Plans development or communication of programs to maintain favorable public or stakeholder perceptions of the Fund’s accomplishments, agenda, or responsibility.
9. Coaches Fund staff in effective communication with the public or with fellow employees.
10. Arranges public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product or service awareness or to promote goodwill.
11. Plans or conducts market or public opinion research to test products or determine the potential for product success, communicating results to Fund management.
12. Confers with production or support personnel to produce or coordinate production of advertisements or promotions.
13. Purchases advertising space or time as required in promoting the Fund’s agenda.
14. Performs other work-related duties as assigned, within your scope of practice.